An opportunity for your talented children to showcase their “Creative Sparks”
Ichthus Schools invites all preschool children to participate in the Creative Sparks Art Competition.
Showcase your children’s talents and let their creative sparks fly!
This is a virtual competition to be completed at home, submitted, and judged online culminating in a final award ceremony
1. Nursery Class – Coloring Competition
2. K1 – Drawing/Painting/Coloring
3. K2 – Drawing/Painting/Coloring
Competition Start Date On 9th November 2020 (Monday)
• All participants are to prepare their own drawing/coloring/painting materials
• Coloring competition for Nursery classes will be on A4 paper size
• Drawing competition for K1 & K2 will be on A3 standard drawing block paper size
Dos & Don’ts
• Video recording - Record a 4-minute (max time) video of your child in the process of painting/coloring/drawing including a 1-minute sharing from child why he/she chose to draw the picture (for K1/K2)
• Photo - Scan/Take a good quality photo of the completed and unobstructed drawing/painting
• Submissions: Email the video and the photo to
• Submit on time: All submissions to be submitted by 13th November 2020 (Friday) 5pm.
• Do not color/paint/draw on behalf of your child. You can guide and coach your child on the sidelines. Let them enjoy this experience and take pride in the finished drawing as a product of their own effort regardless of how the outcomes look like. This is the essence of educating excellence.
• All drawing/painting submitted by the deadline will be uploaded on Ichthus school Instagram account by 17th November 2020 (Tuesday).
40% of total points goes to public acceptance. The picture with the most combined likes will be awarded points. The higher the number of likes the higher the points.
2. Specialist Evaluation
- 60% of total points will be judged by Ichthus panel of specialist judges.
- Panel of judges will judge on
• Creative expression & interpretation of the theme keeping to the relevance of the theme.
• Mastery of the art medium (there will no preference over any medium over another)
• Overall aesthetics and appeal to the judges
The theme will be announced on 9th Nov 2020
Winners will be announced on the 23rd of November and there will be an award giving ceremony on the 27th November at 2pm
Awards, attractive gifts and trophies will be given to the 1st three winners & 3 consolation prizes in each category